Thursday, March 8, 2012

YouTube

I really like YouTube (for the most part). I actually posted a holiday song video from YouTube every single day in December on my personal blog (if you want to check it out, let me know). Another video website is Vimeo. It's pretty cool as well.

This video is for "libraries of the future" and even though it's on the long side, it brings up a good point that libraries need to stay on top of technology in order to be successful. It starts with a 1950s movie about libraries and then moves into a parody by Mr. Eugene Oregon. Libraries will still be needed, maybe not for the same use, but are still important.


This video brings me back to my childhood. It's from Arthur and it's pretty funny. But you know, "having fun isn't hard, when you've got a library card!" It's a catchy song.

No comments:

Post a Comment